Divine Mercy Sunday!
Here are seven things I would like to accomplish during these eight weeks:
1. Lose 16 pounds. Two pounds a week right? Included in this is I'd like to swim and take a spin class at least once a week. Obviously, I'll need to do more than this but I don't want to set the bar too high.
2. No more SpongeBob watching. Phew, Eden has been binging big time this week and hitting the scripts a lot so we will need to go cold turkey. It will be hard for everyone but it is necessary. She graduated to the next level in her play group so for six of the eight weeks she will have that to focus on Wednesdays.
3. I'll probably do this on the weekend but just in case, there needs to be a toy purge/reorganization. There are four boxes of just random little toys that need to get put back together and there are way too many baby toys that I think need to find new homes with babies.
4. Try some new recipes from Gwenyth paltrows new book. I've skimmed it so far and they look okay. Definitely good for Steve's diet.
5. What is everyone eating for Easter? Ham, potatoes and asparagus is the usual menu but maybe something new.
6. Still trying to decide if Eden wants a birthday party or not. She said she wants a "yellow party" not sure what that means.
7. My grandma is turning 100 at the end of May. She is having a party at her church and I wish we could go, especially so all the little cousins could play together but it won't work wis year but we love Great Gran!!